2011年5月16日星期一

♥ 長篇 : : Kent's Birthday , Outdoor Learning , Singapore ♥



恩`我好像好久都沒回來了
最近真的很
忙足了幾個星期都沒辦法來更新






I was hate ! dat the week happen so much thing ;C
reali mani thing 
I HATE this WEEK
[actually dat week was past ><]
I just hate that ppl , Y you don jus tok wif me prpally ?!
Din so fast ?!
YEA ! ur din so fast is jus a few hours !
F***!
you don think I will forgive !
I wont !!!


FREN ?!
Jus a word hu think is veri cordial ??
NOPE !!
It wont !!
All jus a LIE !!!
need interest den close to me ? 
PLS F*** OFF !!!

\
/
\

okay~
its past adi , i wont care bout it adi 
you all wan hw den hw .
I jus wont so easily trust ppl adi !!






SKIP`







 
our english teacher just past his birthday :D
at 29/4 .
yea , we hav a birthday cake for him 
chocolate cheese~
yummy =)
we eat the whole cake at his period
n take photo wif DEAR camera :D


 What does this 2 guys plyin ? 
Superman ? xD


hehe , WE r S1A4 :D
forever S1A4 :)





SKIP`







the nxt day - 30/4
Our class had a english outdoor learning =)
it went to royal selangor pewter n batu caves .
early in the morning after prepare ;)




me n cairn on the way to royal selangor pewter  ;)
I Love SHE sooo much :D





arrive thr , my group had a shoot :D
[ kenx , kelvin , me , cairn , jordan , long ]


inside , mayb let me felt is bored
jus non-stop of tahe shoot xD
my girl :D



and hav a girl team shoot too :)
[up : me , cairn gietyan , kate]
[down : febe , min , fish]



my girl n me :D




after dat we wanna went another place : batu caves .

before we leave , we had a lot of shoot agn xD



we JUMP :D
[kate , me , cairn]




WE Girls Team JUMP :D
[fish , cairn , me , kate , gietyan , longlong , febe , min]




[Febe , Min , me]


bentong , did you felt you can pull it up ? xD


Team of Girls :D
[cairn , min , febe , longlong , kate , gietyan , fish , me]


S1A4 :D



Forever S1A4 :D



after dat we leave n went to batu caves :)





WE arrive batu caves :)
my girl :D



wasai ~
I hate here , cuz thr r so mani monkeys n dogs :(
Fortunately , had alex n hao accompany me up :D
thX a lot of them :)
arrive thr , yea , I Love air of thr :)
my DEAR call me when I at top 
HE arrive thr too , n went up .
I Love Him Soo much :D
hehe , den he accompany me back dwn 
n accompany me almost half hour n more .
den I need bak :(
Miss him :'(
we eat lunch den bak to skul ~






SKIP`





at the same day , I need prepare thing to my trip
SINGAPORE ~
hehe , bt actually i dont like to go :'(
 
 
the nxt day , of 3.30am . I wake up.
cuz need to out trip .
Damn Tired !!


arrive custom almost 7 am ><
n I call my DEAR .
HE was slept bt I awake him xD
Cuz I need his voice nw :D
den past the custom .


arrive hotel den jus chg cloth we r goin SENTOSA :)
wou , its good of the weather.
its no sun , jus a bit of small rain :)
I like it :)




[Lazy talk , see pictura lah :)]




on the way :)





Kung Fu Panda :)






watch Sherk 4D :)




I Love dis inside geh rorrer coaster of mami ~
wou~excited xD



I Love Dis chocolate :D
I jus bought a big bar chocolate n a bottle of chocolate too :D
Yummy :)




almost 5 sumthing we went bak hotel n hav a bath :D





we eat dinner n go hav a walk of their geh pm :)
I see dou Superman geh Tshirrt, b exp :(
walk til 10 + We went to Marina Square .
N I hav a supper of my lovely =)


YEA ! Starbucks Green Tea Latte :D
hav a bit differnt between here .
den bak to hotel waatch tv almost dou 12am onli sleep .



I at the whole day , sms my DEAR .
Used almost RM15+ -.-

bt I don care , cuz I miss him :)
N dat nitez , Is our 1 month anniversary =D
maks , Love you guy :D







SKIP`







Damn tired !
7 zou 8 zou gv them chou seng me x(
bt i almost 8 sumthing onli go prepare .




after prepare , we went to marina square geh Mcd eat my breakfast :)

after breakfast , I agn had a walk at thr
I like thr , cuz have bowling , n mani shop dat I like :)


after dat went to dono wad place den we went to 摩天輪 :D



I Love Channel =D




SKIP`






this week is my exam week .
Sienz !!!
I wan out dating !!!












Its end of today blog , Tired , hav a nap sin xD

没有评论:

发表评论