2011年4月7日星期四

♥bad mood day♥



2day maii mood reali bad dou dono hw say it 
I felt confused bout mai mood 
Its doesnt noe is bout dadi or maii result or HIM
actually , I was sad ='(
I dunno bout wad reason 
Jus nid a shoulder 2 let mii cry let mii vent ! !
I was so scare bout maii dadi at so far .
I was sa scare bout Taiwan hav earthquake ytd , it's dis few days still gt ?!
I veri bother bout it .
Is dat I was miss maii dad ?
Yea , I miss him so much .











erm , 0604 I stay at skul 4 almost 2 hours .
wif maii babe : : Febe
we go the top floor 2 jogging =)
keep fit ? NO !
I wont geh lur , jus 4 fun .
n adi long time din go 4 jog ><
mayb almost 1 years .
maii DEAR acc mii too ~
hehe , thX ya DEAR
we jog mayb around 6 round adi wanna die ><
hehe , adi veri veri poor body -.-
OMG , den rain like cat n dog xD
reali veri heavy .
den we go canteen drink our 100plus 
den chat chat chat xD
chat mani thing lah .
n Febe at thr take maii DEAR camera take take take xD
actually i haven c those picture .
cuz those picture DEAR haven gv mii c =)
waitin dat pendrife =)


maks
IMY DEAR =D

没有评论:

发表评论