2011年4月5日星期二

♥Our 1st Time date♥

hehe , actually i was sooo fast xD
yea !
I'm fallin in love to HIM




0204 ♥
is was our 1st date , also is start our love =D
at the early morning 
i woke up , damn early n tired !
so early wake oso no use , i about 10.30+ onli out -.-
busy 4 prepare xD
out dou half way 
Elise bii onli tell mii she din out , okay lur ~ dunnit meet her jor ><
about 11+ I arrive SW .
den I meet maii 師父 =)
wou~he lengzai jor wor xD
skip`


I went Lot 10 to meet febe =)
den we walk to pv 
den meet HIM at cinema 
we bought ticket : : Big Mama 
12.45pm onli start.
den we walk here walk thr .
went mani shop .
MNG =) [ febe love it so much ]



skip`


den we went in cinema watch 
haha xD
it was so funny ~
laugh dou stomachache =S
watch till 2++ den we went wongkok think wanna eat 
bt actually nt
we walk out den went in Lot10 eat =)
I didnt eat >< 





skip`


eat finish our lunch .
we walk fahrenheit n SW .
hav 1 thing dat I reali gamdong is HIM
yun loi he didnt went toilet , he was went to Pv to bought Sticky for mii =)
hehe =D
is maii lovely sticky , I Love it =D


den we went to Ts Starbucks yamcha .


wou~
is maii lovely Green Tea Latte ice blended
 thX the guy for paid for mii .



skip`


around 6.30pm
we take Lrt back to our own house .
Is was a good date n hapii date for mii .
Thx guy , thx gurl n thX HIM
Love you , muackz

没有评论:

发表评论