2011年4月9日星期六

♥ 肆月玖號 : : our second date ♥

肆月玖號 
0409
yea , is our second time of date =)
Its a wonderful time we meet 






mii at 7 sumthing adi awake 
DAMN tired 
bt dono y I cant slip bak ><
almost 8 sumthing onli go prepare
den fb a while ya
about 10am I out by sj62 bus~
den  agn lrt den monorail to went Pv =)
I go bought ticket
DEAR haven arrive
I go walk walk lur =)
den meet at cinema
we watch dis at 11.50am








wou!
is funny bt oso scary
make dou mii afraid dou sei ><


dis look funny xDDD








skip`








watch dou till 1 sumthing
we go walk Pv n Sw .
n buy dat time of i saw of dat shirt =)
den I go meet 師父 =)
den we eat snowflake =)
yun loi sw oso open jor a snowflake xD
DEAR looo~
smoke infront of mii~
make dou mii oso wan 
bt he didnt gv mii =(
  bad!! 
hng!!
more a while rain adi ><
we walk in sw
walk a while den monorail to ts .



skip`






at ts we oso walk walk 
den we go bought the same watch
hehe =)
g-shock =)
I Love it =D



DEAR geh is white colour 
actually I love white sooo much =)
nvm 
DEAR wear white geh =)
den agn walk here walk thr .
BORED !
den DEAR went to bowling for 2 round =)


[sry bout maii photo skill ><]
I jus sit at thr see 
cuz i dunno hw 2 play it ><
more a while 
we monorail to lrt
we back dou tasik selatan
sit at thr to wait maii mami fetch mii 
we taked picture =)






I Love It =)



Love dis guy xD



w8 jor about half hour onli maii mami arrive ><
dis is our 2nd date
our cweet date of dis day =)





maks C=
Love you DEAR =)











mii n G-shock =)








没有评论:

发表评论