2011年6月20日星期一

♥ 1封給LJY的信 ♥


June 20th `
Start frm today I'll dead 
Cuz dat I was suffer without You in my life =(


LJY ~!!
I know dats my fault
Yea !! Is my wrong for do those thing


 Today the whole day dat you didnt find me 
reali veri SUCK MOOD ~!!!
NO appetite to eat anything `
NO mood to concentrate to listen any period
the whole day except go to hall whr oso din go include dint go toilet too =(
think Think THINK ~
Non-stop of think ~
I was sooo scare dat fong hok ~
I was so scare dat time will come
I know dat you wont come .
bt I still summore at thr hope dat you'll come
At Last , I cried dat after you leave without a message
Jus leave my phone to my fren 
I cried at whole class
I cried dat cuz of  HURT `
I cried dat you treat me till felt cold
I stay thr a long time
I stun a few second `
I scare dat face you agn
I scare dat seen you agn `



Its all my fault dat I made it
I'll acceptance all dat my wrong 
Sry dat I hurt you ~



Bt pls RMB it `
I reali veri love you so why dat I felt sad
I reali cant without you `


I'll wait you ~
I'll stay the love for you ~
I'll Do it as well ~
I also will chg it all dat my habits =(
Sry DEAR ='(

没有评论:

发表评论